Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and may be obtained with a higher level of ingress proper protection than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key benefit of aluminium enclosures is their EMI/RFI protection, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a variety of sizes with safeguard from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI protected series. Watch all our ranges below.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent employees we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are made up of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction container, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are manufactured using quality raw materials. We can also custom style them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across a number of fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, featuring an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with long lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are designed to meet the highest specifications of security demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both industrial and commercial market segments. They will be the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic equipment of high value with better anti-corrosion functionality ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can produce holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high-quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without adverse effects to the enclosures structure, making them appropriate in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent top quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted release is vibra completed for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with hard – satin dark polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Cold Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are frosty rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally applied for transportation, insulation as well in commercial and residential construction for wall cladding and roofing needs.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light in weight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF jobs or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of construction of the enclosures, they may also be applied for assignments involving heating as the cases make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a broad range of applications such as: