Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide range of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer all of these goods. What sets this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel development along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really models us in addition to the other men is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven item happen to be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired job on the shaft. Make sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not work with extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or component to become drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both shaft and item to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered materials with great tolerance. The feature is easy to employ and needs no added alteration. These bushings can match almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To Split Taper Bushing china complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete brief reach range obtainable, for compact light and portable assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.