Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide range of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer all of these items. What models this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel construction along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality steady product. What really sets us in addition to the other folks is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the required placement on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or component to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for great drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys in both shaft and product to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest degree of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered products with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to work with and needs no more alteration. These bushings can match almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.